I’m a fully qualified integrative Counsellor and Walk and Talk therapist from Trowbridge, Wiltshire. I have volunteered as a counsellor within an agency for the past year and in September 2021 I began volunteering at a secondary school in Bristol as a student counsellor one day a week.
I began this journey as a way to help and support people at sometimes the most difficult stages of their life. From past personal experiences I realised how valuable it is to have someone who is able to put themselves in your shoes and be able to walk beside and support you without the fear of judgement.
Training and Qualifications
To be able to offer my counselling services, I have had to complete a number of training sessions and gain qualifications:
- Cpcab Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Cpcab Level 3 Counselling Studies
- Cpcab Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Cpcab Walk and Talk Therapy
- Counselling 11-18 year olds in School
- Treating Anxiety in Young People
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Training
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Fully insured